SINGLE BESPOKE SESSIONS
We offer single bespoke sessions on a wide variety of areas to help you and your children in their education.
Examples would be:
- Maths Spotlight Session – for parents to help their child to help themselves in Maths. A diagnostic to spotlight the areas of strength and uncover the areas to develop.
- How to be a Successful Learner – to help with transition back to school following lockdown to re-discover the confidence and resilience in learning.
- Choosing your GCSE options
- Selecting your A level subjects
- Deciding which medical schools to apply for
- Choosing your Oxbridge College
- Reviewing your personal statement
- Professional CV critique
- Successful job applications, including writing your personal statement
- Interview preparation – understanding competency and strength based approaches
- “What are my options after school” – this session helps you understand the different pathways after Year 11
- “What are my options post 18?” University or an apprenticeship?
- An introduction to the job market after university.